Sunday, February 24, 2013

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by our blog. We're so excited your here! We are Brett & Makenzie and this is the beginning of our adoption journey.

We'd love for you to get to know us, so I (Makenzie) will start with some introductions...

Brett and I met in college at Murray State and got to know one another through a lot of mutual friends. Before I knew it, he was my best friend and after almost a year of friendship we began dating in July 2005.

After I graduated college, went to Thailand, and lived in Louisville for two semesters, we got married on June 9, 2007. Happiest day of my life!!!

I started my photography business in 2008, we bought a house in 2009, and in 2010 we adopted the cutest puppy in the world...Raleigh.

Life is better with Brett (and Raleigh)! We love to travel, we enjoy eating out, we are DIY'ers, and we can't wait to be parents. We have amazing, supportive families and some of the best friends we could ever ask for. We're excited to start this journey of adoption and we ask that you come along with us on this ride.





No comments:

Post a Comment